Saturday, October 22, 2005

Dun da da da!

oh look! Ic an't chew. my face is too big, Ichew on that instead. Great. just great. I'm so grumpy now because of it. and I have to go out tonight, and I don't want to. I just want to stay home, watch a movie, and go to bed. but nope. me and my swollen face are going out. yipee.
Mom and I went grad dress shopping today. I have one picked out. two are on hold tho. So on monday Dad is going with us to help me pick one out. but I think I've already decided which one I want. Its black and baby blue, two pieces. and then mom said I could get black ballet slippers to wear with them. after that, all I need is a neclace, and my grad outfit is ready to go! I'm stoked about that. (the other one is purple with really pretty beading!)
anyways, I have to go and get ready to leave.
Laruel

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's awesome!!! i got my winter formal dress today!:D

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger steph said...

weoo! i picked mine out today too!
that sounds so pretty laurel!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home