Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Tomorow....

Last night, Erinn and I went to The christian College and University Fair. It was so overwhelming to walk into the gym and see how many places I could go to. A Year ago, I was almost convinced that I wasn't going to go to a Bible college. Now, Thats all I want to do. But walking in there, I had no idea what I was looking for, what I want to do with my life. But near the end I fond myself telling one of the Reps that "I want a good Missions program- more urbanly focussed than International" WHAT?! where did that come from? I've always been terrified of talking to homeless people, of serving the communtiy, I"ve always wanted to go somewhere else and serve there, but I've never done that before. So now, I just feel this Calling to Get trained, to serve Saskatoon. To do what I can at home. That there is poverty here, as well as internationally. To serve the Children on 20th. To do local stuff.
I don't know. I still don't know what I'm doing with my life, but I'm finding out more and more everyday. and Thats exciting.

Laurel

1 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger steph said...

Wow thats so awesome to hear laurel! thats what i want to do only iv felt a calling for international. I dont know if i told you about it yet...oh well. I will sometime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home