Saturday, October 22, 2005

oh look.....!

Say you were to walk into the Kitchen RIGHT NOW, and look at me, oh, yeah Laurel looks fine, so you say Good morning, and I turn to reply.BAM! it hits you, the Left side of my face is 3 times the size of my right side. Why? oh no biggie... just got a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday. Last time it just hurt on the 2nd day. oh no. not this time. this time I have to be HUGE on one side. know what the best part of it is? Mom and I are going Grad dress shopping today, cuz Brides 'n bells has a 75% discount on ALL grad dresses. wow. such a good deal. and its ONLY today, so we HAVE to go. pretty much I'm getting my grad dress today. But maybe not. Cuz they make the dresses about a foot longer than I would need to wear them. Not even joking, probably more than a foot taller. isn't that rediculous? I really am short.
well.. anyways, I gotta figure out what I can eat, because one side of my face is not functioning.
see yah!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home