Wednesday, September 28, 2005

94% Loner

Yeah, thats right, all of my fears were confirmed when I took a quiz this afternoon. I really am a loner. Meh, I'm quite over the fact by now.
Have I ever told you about Erinn? well, ok, so at the beggining of the sem, when I was really down, and REALLY a loner, I just kinda, every now and then would plead for God to send me someone at school. Not fully believing that he would. Sure, he'd done it for other people, but things like that don't happen to me. Well, maybe I'm blowing this WAY out of preportion at this stage, but hey, stranger things have happened. you see, one day she shows up on myspace. thats cool, and we exchanged msn addys. That was sweet... I do that with alot of people, and don't relaly talk to them. Well, I've talked to Erinn alot lately, and She's the sweetest EVER, and totally has a heart for God. Maybe God did send me someone.
Yeah, things are starting to turn around at school. Friendships are starting to be repaired, convorsations are becoming less awkward. School feels more like the way school should feel. Just one thing is missing, that I had last year--> Guts. I don't do the things, or say the things the way I did in ODS. and that sucks. I'm not really myself at school. I'm quiet and shy. I hate that. Maybe thats the next thing.
anyways... I'm gonna leave, cuz I have nothign else tosay.
yours lonerly,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home