Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hurray for Quizzes!

I don't feel like actually blogging. sorry. I haven't been in the mood lately. But today I'll do this quiz that I have stolen from steph!

30 unknown facts/secrets about yourself.
1. What does your MySpace headline mean?
Um... 'There is six months of my life that I just don't remember...' literally a ramdom quote heard on AM raidio, before the static cut in. SO FUNNY!
2. Elaborate on your default photo.
Steph took it of me at the Zoo... it looks like it should be a pepsi add.
3. What's your middle name[s]?
Janet. Its the same as my mom's middle name. But you answer me this... why do some people hate telling others their middle name? I mean thats a part of your identity, youshould be PROUD of it! ... anyways... thats the rant section of this quiz.
4. What are you doing this weekend?
well.. the weekend is currently on the downhill part, so I have church left and a birthday party.
5. What are you wearing right now?:
Jeans and a T-shirt. is ANYONE surprised? no. I didn't think so.
6. What is your current problem?
I don't have a problem. Well.. except that my mom has a migrane headache, and tonight they are commissioning me to go to school in England at church, and I really want my mom to be there for it, but I don't know if she can, and I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO! haha.
7. What do you love most about yourself?
um.... everything? I dont know! Maybe my sense of humor.
8. What makes you most happy?
Feeling loved.
9. Are you musically inclined?
haha. no. but I can SING REALLY good. I'll show you sometime.
10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be?
I would go to the musical tryouts in grade 8 for the grade 9 musical... and actually be involved in high school.
11. If you MUST be an animal for ONE day:
I hate animals. don't even go there.
12. Ever have a near-death experience?
um.. yeah... the swirling vortex of terror. never been so scared in my life. Ask me about it sometime.
13. Name an obvious quality you have?
Short?
14. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
15. Who did you cut and paste this from?:
The lovely and talented Stephanie Anderson.
16. Name someone with the same b-day as you:
Allie Dobra- she was in my drivers ED class and my Math 10 class. Whoo hoo!
17. Have you ever destroyed someone's property?
NEVER! why would you think that I would ever steal anyone's gnomes? what would put that idea in your head? and throw them off the train bridge? WHAT? no! me? never!
18. Have you ever been in a fight?
not a fist fight, but MANY verbal fights.
19. Have you ever sang in front of a big audience?
lets say no, and leave it at that, because as I have said I am a VERY good singer.
20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?
Three things- Hands, eyes, and smile.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
um... coffee? I don't usually go to starbucks, its too expensive!
22. Do you have a crush on anybody from your Top 4/8/12/16/20?
um... yes.
23. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
oh my gosh! All of the time! hoenstly, you should do it sometime! BEST place to get drunk- MEXICO! .... um... no.
24. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
yes. Mimi from the drew cary show.
ok, so maybe not.
25. Do you still watch kiddy movies or TV shows?
uh... DUH! disney = life. MY FAVORITE!
26. Did you have braces?
nope.
27. Are you comfortable with your height?
yes.
28. What is the most romantic thing someone has ever done for you?
um.... well.. nothing.
29. Do you speak any other languages?
yes. I am fluent in 5 different languages all varying varietys of ENGLISH
30. What's your favorite smell?
Rain, and cigar smoke

ok.. thats enough now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home