Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Today I shall Die

I am pretty sure that today is the day I am going to die. Now, I don't mean to me melodramatic, but the phlem that has built up in my chest, and the intense pain in my lower back and base of my neck, give me reason to believe that perhaps today I will die.
If perhaps you have magic hands that could make the aching on my back go away, PLEASE tell me, and I will love you forever, and..... I don't know.... buy you ice cream.
As for the phlem... if you know of anything that could shift it, either way, TELL ME!
before I die! please!

In other news... Anberlin is comming to saskatoon... pretty much the best thing to ever happen to me.
but right now I'm going to lay down, before I have to go to work. but if you have ANY remidies, I beg you, tell me!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home