Sunday, May 21, 2006

RIP Vladimir...

today, is a sad sad day, today I moun the death of my beloved pet fish, Vladimir.
dude, I even took the time to name that sucker! I guess he went bazerk and commited suicide. I noteced that he was pretty beat up today, but I just thought that marvin was beating him up again... but I guess he was like having a siezure or something. oh well.
he's not even getting a proper fish funeral- he's too big to flush down the toilet. too bad.
anyways.. just thought I'd let you know that my pet fish died.
Laurel

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Blogger steph said...

aw. is that the one that kept getting lodged in the corners?
that stinks

 
At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww: (

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Laurel said...

haha, seriously, guys... you think I care? remember? I hate animals? yes... fish fall under the 'animal' section in my mind. honestly, I didn't cry about it or anything.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home