Wednesday, May 17, 2006

AH!

Oh man, I dont' know whether to freak out or be stoked out of my mind. I don't even know what to think.
I figured out the forum stuff for capernwray next year.... and some girls were posting back in like .... march, and they had already had a flight plan and everything. oh man. I'm only just starting to figure things out.... and they all have plans already. what if I have to travel by myself? man o man. I am so suddenly paniced about this. (yes... dan, I will calm down... don't worry).
I suddenly realize how big the world is and how small I am. and how lost and out of place I feel in all of this. life is so much bigger than me, so much beyond me.
oh. ok. just breathe. I just gotta give this over to god. pray for my sanity?
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 8:15 AM, Blogger Dan King said...

*grin*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home