Wednesday, May 24, 2006

May 24/06

ok team, so today's story goes like this....
I have no story.

I woke up this morning, as if in a hungover state, but realized only then, that I had stayed up unreasonably late chatting on msn. it was at this moment that I also realized that my hair had been left in an unruly state of un-curly-ness and knots. Not only was I running short on time, but I had no clue of what to wear today. so I threw on the first sweater I saw over top of what I wore to bed, and put on the first pair of pants I saw in my laundry basket. I calmed down for 10 minutes to right my hair from its unpresentable state, drank a glass of juice, and headed to school.

Just now, I was so brave as to email a total stranger, who is also attending Capernwray Hall next year. Big Creep? yes, yes I am. do I care? no. because I think its a guy, and maybe we can travel together and he can carry my bags! ha! But yeah, I emailed this person, and added them on msn. hopefully it turns out ok, I'll let you know how it goes.

in other news....
there is no other news.
Today it is raining, and nothing is happening. I want chicken noodle soup for lunch. that would be fun. I think I'd like that.

do you know something? I will never be anorexic, because I love to eat too much. Nor will I be bullemic, because one of my biggest fears is puking. So don't worry, I won't get too skinny on you, I promise.

I think I'm going to have a cup of tea, and make sure I am presentable for school this afternoon!
ciao!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home