Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The adventure of Turkin....

If it wasn't so stinking hot outside (even though its cloudy) I would bake biscuits, but instead, I am aimlessly cooking baccon. Well, to get technical, I am cooking Turkin- the accululation of turkey in a bacon like form. what will we eat with this? who knows. beans? maybe. KD? perhaps. but no biscuits. thats the thing when mom goes away for a weekend, we are stuck eating the crappy food that my dad makes (aka hot dogs) or come up with something ourselves. and today for lunch, I will find something myself. I am quite enjoying this adventure into the depths of my fridge and cuboards!
And all the time, I will be listening to sherwood. if you haven't listened to their summer ep, take the time to download it, it is well worth your time, and your days will never be sad agian. I promise.
my turkin awaits.
ciao,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home