Monday, March 06, 2006

wierd day

So, today started with English, which is wierd enough in itself. Then came double spare, where I had a doctor's appointement, cuz I've been having really bad nose bleeds alot lately. So... after waiting in a PACKED waiting room for almost an hour, I saw her, and she recomended blood tests, so I went to go get my blood taken, and the first time, she put the needle in my arm, moved it, pushed it in deeper, moved it again, pushed it in deeper, and wiggled it around again. FINALLY she gave up. then another nurse came with this wonky contraption with a tube, a needle, a little vaccum thinger and yeah. so now I have TWO big bruises on BOTH of my arms. Then I had a nose bleed at lunch. then came math. same old same old... except I have no idea what was happening the first half of the class, cuz it was so confusing. then was World Religions, where we had a guest speaker on cults. and woah! was that ever wacked out. like... scientology... that is some far out stuff, did you know that it was created by a SCIENCE FICTION NOVELIST?! so rediculous. and satanism... I had no clue that it was so waked. like... sexually abusing young children, and drinking blood, and being baptized in blood. SO WIERD. who knew? what I don't understand, is why do people follow these things? like, WHY oh why would you become a satanist? why? its so wierd and creepy. And then, on the way home there was a fight in the walkway, and there was blood there and every thing. Why do boys fight? and why do people watch and not do anything about it? I mean the least anyone can do is go and get a teacher, or even just not watch, and walk the long way home.
I guess what my question today is, what makes people do the things they do? and why do they make the decisions they do the way they do? Why are people the way they are? Is it just a fear of what people think of you? I don't know... but sometimes it gets too rediculous...... and wierd.


God bless,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home