Tuesday, February 28, 2006

ode to music.

oh. how I wish I could play the piano. or the guitar. or something. as I continue to fill out the application for capernwray, and it asks me if I can play anything for worship, I mournfully had to answer no. is that not tradgic? yes, I believe so. how I love music. and my, how has music influenced my life... but what can I give back to music, but my ears? nothing! the tradgic sorrow of nothing!
I think music is the most romantic thing in the world. it doesn't matter how hard you try to prove it to be unromantic, you will always have to reply 'yes it is' to the question. because it is. nothing is more romantic than music. it has been present in every important moment in history. its true.

anyways... this is useless... but I don't really have anything better to do!

sweet dreams
may the soundtrack to your life be perfect in every moment,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home