Thursday, March 02, 2006

procrastonating... again....

ok, so I'm sitting here rocking out to Roch Voisene. pretty much teh best... next to teddy. yeah, so I'm at the hurch, hosting. math? is for chumps! English? don't even say that word! .... inless you are talking about all of the HOT english boys that I'll be meeting in england.... cuz I mailed my application today... so it will be about April 13th when I hear back from them. I'm starting to wonder if I maybe sent in my application a bit late. I hope not! I am excited beyond words! I wish you could feel what I am feeling... anticipating the reply from the school. But if I am applied... that means I will become a working woman. I probably need to get a job anyways. But not till I go to abby. which... by the way, is exactly two weeks away! stoked beyond anything to see Jeremy! I wish I could tell you how excited I am for that too! Life has been really good lately! .... and I say that not including school... which... you should know, I have given up on. pretty much I never do homework at all anymore. only when I REALLY need to. like tonihgt. I REALLY need to study for english. or I WILL die. I will. I promise. I cannot fail english... its the only subject I am good at in school. ok. the only one that I enjoy.... except for this semester. (Roch Voissine is my hero- ps)

I'm off to study. wish me luck. I'll be back, I promise!

Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home