Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A loss of heart

Point the gun
Just pretend that it is time
Say the word and I will fire
Sometimes I get so tired
Of the ride
This word is worth then my life
Say the word and I will die

Let's leave this place
To say that we escaped
Well say that there's no difference between right and wrong tonight
We'll leave no trace of friends that we have made
So they can find us
And take what is ours

Take me far from
This less than perfect design
My contributions only go so far
Without monetary game for my heart
{excerpts from The Weakest by Emery}

Well... I've found myself really frustrated.... and in order to keep certain presons annonomous I may change names and certain cercumstances.
Today, a friend of mine came to me crying telling me that an aquantaince had talked to him and questioned his sexuality. this person had also said that a group of friends had been talking about this reciently.
What in the world would possess someone to make them ask someone such a question? and whose buisness is it? besides that person's? frick. its so frustrating. I don't know what this other person's story is, but it had better be good, because little do they know, that they hurt this person deeply, making them loose trust in many of his friends. frick. and they talked about him behind his back. ugh. I don't even know what to say. but I'm very frustrated right now.


may you never loose faith,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home