Tuesday, February 21, 2006

ho hum

right now I'm just killing time. for about a half an hour. then.... I h ave to go and get the VP's signature so I can officially drop chem (haha, right now I'm blatantly skipping chem). Then, I'll go and drop it off at the guidance office, THEN I come home (this is all during my 3rd spare right?) and go to get a cavity filled. haha.... GREAT morning, huh? its ok, I feel very good about dropping this class. maybe becuase I've iced it over with this England thing. to say the least, I'm pumped. I'm so stoked. but I'm also scared beyond death. there are so many things that need to be done to live overseas.... but I have to get my application filled out first.its not a hard application, but I really suck at talking about myself. haha... THATS why I have blog. dang. thats real contradictory. sorry. Good thing the application doesn't ask what I'm good at. I hate those questions, cuz then I sound so concieded!
hm. I wonder if I should be eating NOW, before I have to go and get a cavity filled. hm. prolly a good idea. I'll talk to you later!

may God bless you in great amounts today,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home