Monday, February 27, 2006

more rubbish

My life feels so... trapped. and so restricted. everything is always the same. Home. School. church. Friends. Life. There seems to be no creativity in my life, and I miss and need that so much. I'm dying to have this sem over, and its hardly started. I didn't go to school today because I am so tred of everything being the same dumbness. I'm so excited to go to england, and change things up. to have no expectations of me. of who I should be and how I should act.
I am so exhausted. ugh. again... I post a useless blog. I apologise for wasting your time. I had the intention to make this one a real winner, but apperently it has not turned out that way. One day I'll write a book. when I do, read that, it will be worth your time.

Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home