Thursday, March 02, 2006

A Million Years

ok, so my new love is Teddy Geiger. Not only is he heart-stoppingly attractive, but he plays EVERY instrument needed for his songs, sings, and writes his songs. I'm in love. if you have a moment to spare, lend your ears to the intense musical talent of Teddy Geiger. because I am in love.

In other news, I rocked my English presentation that I totally improved... yeah...a whopping 80% on something that I did no prep for! haha.... YES!

My application for CH is taking a really long time.... and its not that they are hard questions... I just don't know how to answer them without giving the sunday school answers that they are looking/ not looking for. I have two questions left, so I think I should finish it up today, and hopefully mail it today too.

Pretty much life is good right now, cuz I'm listeninng to Teddy... so how could anything go wrong? haha! its love I tell you! LOVE!

With all of this snow around... I feel the need to make a snow angel, or go tobagganing, or build a snow fort... so perhaps thats what I'll do tonight after.... homework.

I have an english test tommorow... ususally this would be easy, but its Chaucer, and I suck alot at chaucer... because its basically memorization, and... well.. I don't memorize things.

ah... well... I guess I shoul go and do something with my life.

keep fit and have fun,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home