Thursday, March 23, 2006

What a good day!

Yesterday was bad. Today is GOOD!! Again.. its only 11:00 am, but still, everything has been good so far. minus the nose bleed this morning. but the music (brighten) right now is so perfect.and I'm drinking tea. and its the last school day this week, and a short day at that. could it get any better than this right now? yeah! cuz I found my film this morning! so stoked, cuz I'm getting the m developed today! oh man. today is a good day!
I love how God does that.... just gives you a good day, just cuz. its like those unexpected gifts that you get for no reason. Just to make you smile. thats what today is. and I love it.
Oh. and finally, I get an english project that I'm stoked about! an actually good assignment. I hope that'll boost my mark. cuz my mark is real crappy right now. but I'm so over it.
the dumb thing about school right now is the fact that my mom keeps on second guessing my graduating. whether I will or not. OF COURSE I WILL!! I haven't failed a class yet, so why should I start now. its a bit late in the game, wouldn't ya think? so yeah. thats that.
anyways, its lunch time, so I'll talk to you soon!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home