Sunday, March 19, 2006

oh WALTER........

ok, so I couldn't think of what to tell you for the longest time, because I just wrote an email, and I didn't feel like telling you the same thing I told her, cuz well... I just don't want to. BUT then... I figured it out, you DEFFENETLY need to know about Walter.
ok, so last night Jer and Mark played at the Gourmet Gallery (bum bum bum), and Poopsteje and I went earlier with the boys while they had to set up... so we're just walking around chatting (we stole some sample brownie from the grocery store!) and we're sitting in front of the coffee shop, and this guy comes out, pissed out of his mind, to have a smoke, and Poopsteje looses it right away and starts laughing so hard she's snorting, and I played it so cool, and had a nice little chat with him. So.... later, in the coffee shop (that sells beer?). Walter (this drunk guy..... we named him this, cuz we couldn't keep talking about the drunk guy, he needed a name, and walter sounded like a winner) gets up for #6 [beer], and we're starting to get worried. He's a happy drunk tho. swaying and singing along to songs he doesn't know. air guitar/piano -ing. just rocking out and downing beer like no ones buisness. when he gets up for #7, we kinda feel bad for him. but is such a hoot. we kinda laughed at him all night. oh boy. so that was fun. and then I found five bucks......
yeah. so its 7:00 here. and the boys are defefnetly not up. I'll prolly just read another book or something. something good anyways. maybe I'll just go back to bed. cuz I'm getting sleepy again. yeah. prolly that.
have a great day!
I know I will!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home