Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Days like today, I have no choice but to turn to the only people that understand how I feel, the backstreet boys. And the song for today, is Quit playing games (with my heart), and the lyrics are:

Quit playin' games with my heart (with my heart)
Before you tear us apart (my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heartI should've known from the start
You know you've gotta stop (from my heart)
You're tearin' us apart (my heart, my heart)
Quit playin' games with my heart

Ok, so now that THAT's over, lets get onto the next pressing issue of the day. I'm still sick. not as sick as yesterday, but its a virus (my mom's friend's son went to the doctor with the same symptoms as me and found out that its a virus, and that the doctor can do nothing about it), so its gonna take time to get better. I could stay home, or go to school. clearly I want to stay home, but I have a math test tommorow, and probably should be in math class today BUT we had a sub yesterday, a bad sub at that, so he'll prolly re-teach what she taught, in which case, its useless for me to be there when I could be at home working on the essay thats due in english tommorow, and I haven't started. SO it looks like I'm gonna milk this thing a little bit more and stay home today, get better, and.... do homework.....? yeah. so the new song of the moment is provided by a girl named Skye Sweetnam, and her song is Billy S. The lyrics are:

Wake up tired, Monday mornings suck,
It's way too early to catch a bus,
Why conform without a fuss,
Daddy Daddy, no, I don't wanna go to school, woo!
I don't need to read Billy Shakespeare,
Meet Juliet or Mavolio,
Feel for once what it's like to rebel now,
I wanna break out, let's go!
Teachers treat us all like clones,
Sit up straight, take off your headphones,
I don't blame them, they get paid,
Money money, woo, lot's of money money, woo!

And with that, my morning is complete, I need to eat something and shower cuz I'm freezing to death. Ihope you all are feeling much better than I am. but don't worry, The spice girls will always be here to make my days cheerier.

Talk to ya later!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home