Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I did that experement in school

so, pretty much I have nothing to say. just killing time, BECAUSE I have to have a humidifier run in my room 2 hours before I go to bed. AND I also have to masage vasaline into my nostrils to be 'proactive' rather than 'reactive' to the nosebleeds I get. the doctor said that if everyone was proactive towards nosebleeds, no one would have nosebleeds the way I do... buuut, untill I do this for at least a month, regularly, I will continue to have nosebleeds! yay! so THATS my story of the day! majorly exciting, hey? yeah, I thought so too.
in other news, before I go to BC in 8 days, I have 2 essays due and a math unit test, for which I have AGAIN not done a single assignment (because personally I think that assignments are useless, but thats another story for another time, ask me sometime!) soooooooo, thats another dissapointed 'oh laurel' from my math teacher. oh well. what canya do?
ok, so my mom and I, every year, somehow manage to latch onto a reality tv show, this year its the amazing race, because some of hte people on it are SO funny. so tonights edition, they had to drive punch buggies around brazil, and the challange was to either rope climb a waterfall or make ethonol out of raw sugar cane. so this geeky couple chooses the sugar one and the guy is like 'yeah, cuz I totally did htat experement in school' PAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! what a geek! I love it! and these sisters are doing the same thing, and they're pushing the cane through a grinder, and the one sister says to the other sister "just pretend you're giving birth' and the other one replys 'I can't, I had a c- section' ahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahaa! what people!! yep... so pretty much I watch these shows to laugh at them. poor people.

may you embrace every moment of your life,
and never remeber your experements from grade 9 science class,
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! i LOVE THAT SHOW!!! that exparent was awesome... and sadley i remeber all the experiments i ever did in highschool.. im a geek what can i say

 

Post a Comment

<< Home