Wednesday, March 22, 2006

EFF THIS!

frick. today is already starting to be crappy and I've only been up for half an hour. yeah. I slept in through english class, which was super dumb, cuz this is a short week so tommorow will eb the only day that I'll have been in english all week, and I have a HARD english test on monday. great. Then.... I burnt my waffles in the toaster oven. yum! And then I got a letter. From the Proventative Program for Cervical Cancer, telling me that I need to go in for testing. YES! just what I've always wanted. GREAT. I'm stoked. NOT. AND THEN mom reminded me that my world religions class is going on a field trip to the synogog today. which is like eternal damnation into the burning pit of boredom. GREAT. I'm excited for that too. Pretty much I'm in a bad mood now. and I only have an hour and a half to get ready to go to math class. yeah! my favorite class.
I'm so so ready to be done with high school. to be onto the next thing, and be treated like I'm mature rather than like a kid. I'm so tired of being treated like a kid. so yeah. its time to be onto the next thing.
anywyas, I need to go and fix my hair cuz I slept on it while it was wet last night so its a mess.
have a GREAT day!
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home