Monday, March 13, 2006

.....blastoff.......?

Five.... Four.... Three... Two.... One.........................
Go.
Today felt like the world was racing while I was in slow motion. Like my heart was beating slower than everyone else's. I dunno, its got something to do with the fact that I feel like crap today. yeah. its not like I can even explain it, I just feel ill. not well. its not like my nose is running, I'm not coughing, I haven't puked, I don't have a fever. I'm just not well.
It started yesterday after I hate a piece of pizza, the cheese hit my stomach like a brick, and ever since I have not felt well, at all.
Mom made me go to school today, so that didn't help the feeling of being in slow motion. and right now I have to chatch up in math (I havent' done a single assignment yet this sem) and write an english essay about a book, without talking about the book. does that sound as confusing to you as it does to me?
on the bright side of things, its only three days till I go to BC! I am so excited. hah. If I'd said that audibly you wouldn't have believed me. but its true. I'm really excited.
well... I should do something productive.

Laurel

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger zachary said...

I hate days when things are in slow motion. I always slober everwhere. AGH!

But honestly.. I hope that you begin to feel better from the stupid pizzaa, we should go hunt down that pizza guy.

I hope your trip goes super good. say hi to everyone for me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home