Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Just.... romantic.....

hm. So I'm sitting here, and really I have not much to say.
Ok, so worldwide confession time..... I am in love with the song Trip by Hedley. I am sorry to all of those hedly/simple plan/cheesy punk-pop haters...... Its just.... somehow I really relate to it right now.

Some say love is not for sinners
I believe that isn't true
'Cause when I was finished sinning
Love came down and showed me you

And you told me how to get there
So I tried to find a way
Then I ran into your garden
But I tripped out the gate
I tripped out the gate

What are you doing to me?
I'm so into you
And the hardest part is knowing
That I'll never follow through
You're slowly killing me
And I wish it wasn't true
Cause I'm so into you

Like a ton of bricks it hit me
And woke me from this dream
No matter how hard I tried to wash my hands
I could never get 'em clean
I could never get 'em clean

What are you doing to me?
I'm so into you
And the hardest part is knowing
That I'll never follow through
You're slowly killing me
And I wish it wasn't true
Cause I'm so into you

Can you hear me?
Cuz I can't change what I'll always be


I don't know why. its not like I have this crush on any guy.... its just somehow this is what my heart is screaming.

I'm reading this book right now, its called "Captivating" and it just talks about the things that a woman dreams about before she falls asleep. I think this is one of those things... having a boy sing something so intense to me.
I recently learned how important the musical quality in a guy is to me. I learned alot of stuff about what is really important to me in a guy. But I think I'll leave that out today.... for.... reasons.

I like moments. Perfect moments.... when for not reason the world is perfect... like right now.. the music- perfect, the chair- perfect, the convorsations-perfect. I love it like this.

Sorry.... I know I'm a bit rando tonight... but thats what you get when I put off sleep this long.

k,so I'm done for tonight.
sweet dreams
may the twinkle in your eye be the stars in my sky
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home