Friday, January 20, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

hm. What a way to end my Perfect birthday.... in tears. I dunno what it is... maybe the people that forgot. maybe its more. I think there is always something sad about a birthday, when you are left alone to think about it. I like to think that my birthday is like princess day- I get to be a princess for a day. But 18... Legal Adult. I don't know.
I mean, today was PERFECT. minus the math final. but other than that... the CD sale, the Dutch Blitz, supper, Cake, getting 'lost', the show at mcnally, Talking to jeremy on the phone, and half a movie. it was fabulous. not to meniton the gifts!
I really don't mean to sound ungreatful, today was perfect... this didnt' hit me untill just now...
I just... I don't know.


Sweet dreams,
May you hold all the excitement of opening a gift in every moment of today,
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home