Friday, October 14, 2005

Boys.

Do you want to know something? I like a boy. I do. I might even say I like him alot. But guess what? I blew it AGAIN. yeah, I missed that chance to make something of it, AGAIN. Great. Just Great. Now, My life is complete. AGAIN. I know that I do these things. I know that I mess stuff up so often, but I don't change. Or, maybe I don't want to change. But I think that maybe I've spent so much time trying to convince myself that I don't want/need a boyfriend, that I've done the opposite... I want a boyfriend. Great. Just what I've always needed... a want for more.
Do you know what gets me tho? The fact that no one knows. Ok, so maybe Ashley knows. But thats it. I learned at school that Feelings are at the core of every relationship... so how come my feelings are so irrelevant to our friendship? how come they've never been spoken of? OH! right! I remember now... I AM A WEENIE! oh! wow! can this get any better?
I hope so.
Laurel

2 Comments:

At 11:09 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

What the Eff is this? I want to know! I look and see that not one but TWO people commented on my blog, only to find out that they REALLY DON'T CARE about who I am, what I think, or what I write. THANKS! I think your blog is great too, maybe I'll check it out sometime, when I feel like SPAMING YOUR BLOG! keep up the good work, maybe U'll bookmark your site.
Wonderful. Thanks for the love.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger steph said...

Hey laurel.
Boys are stupid and not worth so much worry. God has this planned out for you and youll find your boy at last.
I know iv said this a bamillion times but im always just a phonecall away

 

Post a Comment

<< Home