Sunday, October 09, 2005

Random thoughts on a Random Day

I don't even know what to tell you. Jeremy just left. Mark left early this morning. Life is back to 'normal' and I hate it. I hate it when the boys aren't here. I love having them around, even when they are grumpy and everything. They make life at home more fun. But, they are gone again. and thats all there is to it.
I'm kinda in a rut cuz I didn't get much sleep last night. and I hate being at home. Nathan is annoying, and always yells at me. Mom is... frustrating. And I don't know what to talk about with my dad or Grandma. I wish I could just go for a drive. get out. Leave. do SOMETHING. instead of just sitting here board as hell.
Last night I had the two best talks of my life. well. not really. but they were good. I talked to mark... and he pretty much gave me a dating talk.... which was a little bit funny. And I talked to Matt. I pretty much never met him before in my life, and I talked to him for like an hour maybe. while everyone else was inside looking at wedding pictures. it was good tho. I learned alot about God. And he asked me some tough questions. like "what do you enjoy doing?" to be perfectly honest, I have no idea what I like to do. I don't really like to sit in front of the computer. I don't know if I really like dancing. I'm not artistic. I'm not musical. I'm not good at math. Maybe I just like writing, and talking to people. I like communication.
Then he asked me what I thought of God. easy. "I love God" why? good question. Why do I love god? what makes me love him?
So, somewhere in there, he took my valcrow shoes, and he's gonna paint them... Itold him he could paint whatever he wants, adn he said they might end up being his art project for school. sweet. (btw, I put nehemiah 9:5b&6 on Mark's jeans last night... I think they turned out really good... and I think he was excited about them.)
And after all of this... I think I'm gonna go and change, start some laundry, and take my mom's sweet camera and take some pictures. I think I might like that. photography. but we'll find out about that when this film gets developed.
Laurel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home