Monday, August 29, 2005

starting a blog is like starting a new journal. it feels wierd at first, untill you figure out what pen works with the paper, and you break in the binding. so this is me figuring things out. as you can see, things have changes to Italic, why? I don't know. eventually things will right themselves.
I've lerned that alot this year- God takes care of things things work out. like, If you press the Italic button, it un-italisizes things..... wierd huh? things aren't always as they seem. and as dad says "the main thing is... to have fun"
ok so this is a really random blog, and thats because I'm not really feeling anythign important that I need to share, I just need to post something so I can see what my blog looks like. so, with that, I'm gonna shut up, and leave.

Laurel

3 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger steph said...

welcome to the world of blogging. glad you could join us haha

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Teri said...

i echo steph, welcome welcome

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

LOOK LOOK LOOK! I can commnet on my own blogs:

wow, laurel, thats a really nice blog you just created there, really worth my time to read, really inspiring, reading it makes me want to be just like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home