Tuesday, January 31, 2006

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmm, the last first day of a new semester of high school. isn't it great? with all of the formal welcomes and rules? haha. NO! not this time... this time it was 'ok, we have alot to get through this semester, so we need to start now.... oh, and by the way, welcome to you second sem. lets get started' in EVERY one of my classes. oh! and the homework that follows! I have, get this, an english essay and presentation due on MONDAY worth 12% of my FINAL MARK! ITS LIKE DEATH! yeah.... so thats my life right now.... homework. like death. like... complete and total death. like die till you're dead death. ok, now thats taking things a bit too far, but I think you're getting the point right now. OH! and to top things... I'm gonna be gone from thursday till sunday, so that counts out what.... three days to work? GREAT, just GREAT... MORE STRESS! YAY! yep.. so I'm a bit stressed right now... trying to figure out what to say from some pointless world religions thinger on what makes me who I am. good. pointless. just what I need. THEN I have math to do. BUT I can't even start on my essay, because it hasn't been formally assigned yet. GREAT. that means that tommorow is.... Wednesday... and the only day I have to work on this. pretty much I'm begging for an extension. 12% of my final mark? thats rediculous! AH!
Anyways...I should get onto this homework thing. I'll talk to ya'll later.

Goodbye,
and may your new semester bring knowlege and wisdom,
Laurel

2 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why i quit school to paint :)... it's a good life

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Laurel said...

oh shut up. I even added all of those 'DEATH''s in just for you... and THIS is how you repay me? THANKS! what a good brother! ;)
Love yah!
Laurel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home