Thursday, February 09, 2006

Is God Good or WHAT?!

Let ME tell YOU how GOOD God is!
Last week, when it came down to it, I gave the weekend at YA over to God saying that 'If you want me there, make things work out.' well... things worked themselves out, and I went for the weekend. Then this week came, and with it the stress of catching up for 2 days of missed school. BUT GOD IS GOD! yesterday, I had a Math quiz, which ended up, when I got there, to be open book! halleluja! And I had an essay due, which I hadn't had checked over by my teacher like I should have... I got it back today... and a 68%! (now don't get me wrong, thats usually a good mark, but I was 100% prepaired and was expecting to recieve a failing mark.) and today, a Chemistry Test.... we have an extra 20 minutes to work on it tommorow... which means that tonight I will have time to figure out what I don't know how to do! GOD IS SO GOOD! and he promises to never give us more than we can handle! more than once this week I have felt beyond overwhelmed, but God has followed through and made everything less stressful!
God is good. I don't know how you can't believe that God is a good God. but he is, and he is faithful. wow. I'm so pumped right now, you have no idea!

Praise him!
Laurel

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=D that makes me glad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home